Paper Drilling Machine
- Manual with mechanical foot pedal for the descent of the drill.
- Automatic with motor operated stand for automatic descent of the drill at adjustable speed.
- Drilling heads up to 4 adjustable heads.
- Suction unit for paper waste.
- Descent regulators.
- Adjustable drill speed.
- Adjustable drill descent speed.
- Automatic multiple drillings
- Programmable thought a computer and can execute holes at close range, even 1 mm between them.
- The computer has 100 different channels and each of them can contain 100 perforating positions.
- Prepared to receive up to 4 heads that can be added also in a later time.
- Can staple 1 sheet up to a maximum thickness 350 sheets (25 mm).
- Capacity of storing up to 400 staples
- Equipped with fixed / movable / automatic clincher as per need.
- Equipped with movable heads up to a Minimum distance between the staples: 55 mm.
- Can work both in flat and in saddle at the same time using the heads simultaneously.
- Maximum saddle stapling depth: 270 mm.
Introduce rotary, linear, manual and automatic perforating/ creasing machines. with the possibility to mount different perforating tools.
- working width: up to 750 mm.
- Precision at the minimum distance: 0,1 mm. between creasing steps.
- Controlled by 100 programmable channels computer, each of them containing 100 creasing steps.
- Manual feeding with electric pedal.
- Automatic feeding.
- Automatic feeding.
- working width: up to 640 mm.
- Can perforate and crease simultaneously.
- The manual model can work endless length sheets.
- The automatic version can work a maximum length of 420 mm.
- equipped with a register paper gauge and balls guide allowing sheets to be dragged perfectly on register.
- The speed is controlled by a computer.
- working width: 350 mm Up to 1450 mm.
- manual / semi-automatic / automatic feeding.
- Speed up to: 400 S/m.
- Paper thickness Up to 650 Gsm.
- Can laminate two sides simultaneously or just on one side according to the need.
- Oil heating.
- Electrical heating.
- Water heating.
Perfect Binding Machines
- heavy duty professional hot meld perfect binding machine.
- 1 clamp Up to 5 clamps.
- productivity of 200 up to 4000 books/ hour.
- manual/ automatic clamp.
- productivity of 200 up to 15000 books/ hour
- glue: hot melt/ PUR.
- Side stitch.
- Gathering 6/8 stations / unit.
- Perfect Binding up to 30 clamps.
- Three knife trimmer.
Round Cornering Machines
- single / double head.
- Feeding: Manual with mechanical / electrical foot pedal.
- Rounds two corners simultaneously for double head machine.
- Max thickness: 40 mm.
Punch And Bind Machine for Books and Calendars
- Feeding: Manual / Semi-automatic / Automatic feeding.
- Uses wires on spools.
- Max. binding size: up to 800 x 1000mm.
- Min. binding size: up to 40 x 50 mm.
- Max. punching thickness per stoke: up to 8 mm.
- Speed up to: 3000 pieces/hour.
Sortings / Collating Machines
- Can sort/collate papers of different sizes, materials and shapes, as well as already-folded paper.
- Capable of sorting/collating a variety of papers in small lots.
- Number of binds up to 25.
- Processing speed: up to 7,800sets/hour.
Our sorting machines can also sort the following types of folded paper:
- Half fold / 4-page.
- Letter fold / barrel fold /tri fold.
- 6-page accordion.
- 8-page parallel /double parallel.
Size of paper that can be processed:
Post card (90mm x 107mm) up to A3 size (297mm x 420mm).